Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hurdles

It's funny how an army of ants can eat a cow. It's also funny how just a couple of errands can consume my whole day. Don't pet the sweaty? Sweat the petty?

At any rate, Princess is finally registered for school and, can you believe it, it starts in just three weeks!! What do I buy? What supplies does she need? How can I quickly get on her teachers' good side? Bus or no bus? What about the lunch program? Ack!! My oldest baby is going to go to school! Not only that, but it's full day kindergarten! We'll have to see how this whole monster works.

I also have been calling the dr's office trying to get someone to cast this poor child's arm. I finally got the lady who is taking care of my "issue" and she asked if I didn't want to see this dr afterall. I said, well, I'd love to, only I couldn't get through to his office. She said that he's the premier pediatric orthopedic dr in the area and since this is a special case that he would be a great choice. Me: um, wow, er, sure, sounds great... wait, special case? Yeah, since Tag is so young, and the placement of the break, he would just be a great choice. Alright, I said. She offered to call and see what she could do about getting through, and called back within 2 mintues to let me know I have an appt tomorrow morning. Amazing what can be done when you're super nice over the phone and pretend to know what you're talking about. Ha! I'll have to take my dr's office a present one of these days. Doughnuts? Flowers?

I also have another series of AFTB classes next week. Maybe that'll be a nice break from reality.

Oh, and I need to work on the FRG calendar, prepare a talk for a baptism, prepare a lesson for Sunday, prepare to sub Primary singing time, get Pebbles to go through the same medical screening gamut the other two have recently gone through, an OB appt next week when we'll decide when to have an ultrasound (I'm 15 weeks!)... Wait, did you need to know all that? :sigh: Thanks for letting me dump a little.

Who else is excited that Harry Potter is coming out? :raises hand: The PX has it for $18! Sweet deal and just a walk up the road. I might have to wait to read it until Man can as well. I won't be able to contain all of the details and he hates having books or movies ruined.

Today's music: Sheila Chandra, for a bit of pretend meditation. :)

1 comment:

jen said...

I got Harry Potter on Amazon.com for $14 + free shipping...

Although, just a walk up the street is better than having to wait for it to ship. I can't wait!!