Monday, May 07, 2007

Mother's Day

I started posting before Mother's Day of last year even though those posts are tucked away in a word file. There are more posts than I wanted to edit for names and locations so I just stripped my old blog and made this one.

I remember posting a pic of a napkin rose that Man gave me. Last year was so different. Has it really been a year? I remember that I started blogging right before we decided to go military, when Pebbles was still a wee little thing. Last year we didn't know where we were going to live, with what money or job, and our car needed some major repairs. This year we have a home, in the process of getting a good car, we have a direction, and Man is on his way to getting a degree. In fact, we just have to do some paper work, write a largish check, and a university will hand him one just based on his formidable list of credits completed.

Amazing how life takes such wild turns.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Things seem to be going so well for you guys. I'm so happy. You deserve nothing but happiness and I'm glad you and your family are doing so well.

Kelly said...

It's been a wild ride for you this past year, hasn't it!!

Andrea Hardee said...

Thank you Emily. :) Yes, it has been wild! I can hardly believe some of the experiences I've had. Last night Man and I were talking about the tasks that needed to be taken care of before the car situation is completely over with. I told him "won't it be nice? after that, no more worries about this problem." He kind of chuckled and said "yeah, but what's next? There always seems to be something." I've learned that the fact that there always seems to be something does not make us special. ;) Someone hit our car, and I'm sure it ruined his day as well.