Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Morning conversation

Tag: You have a cute Tag, mom.
Me: That's for sure. I have a cute Princess, too.
Princess: I'm not cute!
Me: Ok, I have a beautiful Princess.
P: Ok, that'll work.

Little Pebbles is almost a full time walker now. She really got into it when I started to put the garden in b/c she hates to crawl outside. After several hours of walking around outside she just started to prefer it. Same thing at church -- she hates to crawl in a dress, so walks instead.

I wonder what it feels like to get the hang of walking for the first time. I wonder if how she sees her world has changed now that she gets around 12 inches above where she used to.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I've wondered about that too. Baby hardly ever crawls anymore. He just giggles and runs through the house exploring everything. I really do think that they get a different perspective of things.

Is Pebbles into taking things out of cabinets and stacking and unstacking things yet? All day long Baby is putting things into bowls or cups and taking them out....