Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nothing says "smoothie" like fine china.



It's a chocolate strawberry smoothie. I havn't even used the coconut yet. Haha!
I got an Oster because it was the brand with a glass pitcher and ice crushing. I also wanted individual buttons instead of a dial and it has cord storage under the base. It's a pretty sweet setup. At the home we lived in before we got here, there was a Friday night tradition of having shakes after dinner while the parents went on a date. My kids are ecstatic at the idea of having shakes at home again.

2 comments:

jen said...

Congrats on the new blender! I'm so jealous...I've had my eye on an Oster for a few years. Maybe when this one finally bites the dust. I'm looking forward to receiving my Almond Joy smoothie in the mail.

Kelly said...

sweet presentation photo! Makes me hanker after a smoothie myself!