Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ribbon pouches, or I LOVE RIBBONS!!

I love playing with ribbons. Making these means I get to buy and play with ribbons. Woohoo!!




A scale photo:

Yes, I'm still fascinated by these things. Last night I made... well, almost 100 in about 45 mins. With ribbon from Costco, the cost of each one of them is less than 4 cents, not including thread and ribbon to tie them, or stuff to fill them.
Man thinks I'm nesting. I think I just like the ribbon, advent, and the excuse to get the sewing machine out in the evening.
2.5" wide ribbon, wire left in to shape the top. 10.5" long, folded in half, edges sewn up. Just large enough for a small treat like a sticker, a couple of quarters for those machines at the PX or a single soda, a coupon for picking dinner one night that week, a small handful of M&M's, etc. I'll have to post my complete advent bag list once I get it all worked out.

No comments: