Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fit for duty

Man had his follow up fit for duty appointment yesterday. He told the dr that he wanted to stay in the Army, so now he has a permanent profile which means that, for now, and according to various sources so this could change at any time, he is undeployable. How can I complain about that?

A lot of things need to work out from here on out involving a lot of different people and circumstances, but for now we're definitely staying in, Man is still doing what he's been doing this whole time, medical treatment options are still being worked out, but he has been disallowed from doing any physical training that could make his condition worse (which means, like, almost everything).

Whew! Yesterday I had a craft class, took the kids to the park, and nested. Today, I've watched a friends kids while she ran some errands, had another couple of kids over at the same time, and nested. I actually used a brillow pad on the inside of my toilet just to make sure it was clean enough. After a while I won't have anything left to go nesty on and I still have two and a half months before delivering! Oh, well, time to buy more ribbons. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can send you some of my projects to finish if you run out. ;)