Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sigh

Man helped me clean out our storage room. Now we can walk in there!

Just one Thing's room. I could clean this up in less than 5 mins (including changing of linens) but no prizes for guessing how long it takes to get the kid to do it herself. I'm told that some day I'll be grateful that I took the time to be consistent with them.

When I was taking a shower I asked the kids to watch the baby for me. This is how they kept her happy. Yes, that's some homemade chocolate muffin.

And of course Pebbles became curious about the baby's food. I think she started to draw designs in the dust. Did you know that if the floor is humid that this stuff looks like powder until you try to wipe it up? It's like quick dry cement.

This is about 2/3's of the laundry to fold today.


And this isn't helping. But she sure is easy on the eyes.

No comments: