Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"So, there aren't any bad guys?"

This morning I heard a lot of emergency vehicle sirens and, on the way home from dropping Princess off at school, saw police officers handing out fliers to motorists. After a call to the PD it turns out that it's just information on how to stay safe now that traffic around schools is so much greater. "So, there aren't any bad guys?" "Absolutely not, Ma'am, not to worry."

lol It's a good thing to not spaz, isn't it?

I made a phone call this morning because I promised in a previous post I would, and it turns out there's a college here where I can get generals taken care of for only $20 per credit hour. How could I pass that up? There are also some grants I can work with due to my income bracket and family size.

It looks like I have fewer and fewer excuses to put this thing off. I'm aiming for next fall, after Freida gets fairly settled with life and Tag is also in school.

No comments: