Saturday, September 01, 2007

A new leaf

I have a large desk calendar on my desk. I love this thing. I have a couple of important numbers on it that I just don't ever remember, appointments, and it's right next to the phone and it's large enough that it just doesn't travel anywhere.

Unfortunately, Pebbles loves to climb into the computer chair and draw all over my calendar, Princess has been practicing her new writing skillz on it, and I think some greasy food got on there at one point or another as well. Ew.
I love it when a new month comes, I write those two numbers on a fresh page, and so far I only have 5 appointments on there for the entire month. For your viewing pleasure, an example of last month's page:


And a new month.

Of course, names and phone numbers have been obscured to protect my innocent friends and doctors. My apologies for poor lighting.

No comments: