Friday, June 22, 2007

Well, that was painless

The kitchen took fewer than 10 mins to fix all but one cupboard. My bedroom is rearranged to receive Man's desk from the office. The office itself and the two main closets are a different bucket of worms though.

I find myself unaccountably grumpy.

We watched Serenity the other night. It was a pretty darn cool flick that actually had a bit of story line. A lot of the characters were really likable even if there were too many of them. 9 main characters are a bit much for me. There's some violence, for those who avoid that sort of thing in a movie. Those Reavers are brutal stuff. Fun to see the fighting style, though. First time I've seen ballet get medieval on some heinie*. It was nice to see a frank, mentally competent, emotionally balanced, honorable villain.


* I actually have no idea if that's how "heinie" is spelled. I just pulled that spelling from Weird Al's Amish Paradise, which I consider to be a decently credible authority on that topic.

No comments: