Friday, June 15, 2007

More update

The dr said that I wasn't getting any worse, and there was even slight improvement. haha. Slight. I got another shot, will get another shot again today, and I've been keeping the heat on my arm like a lifeline. I've also started loading up on folic acid just in case we need to use the other stuff. My sweet mother in law called me and told me she's sending more as soon as she can along with some good acidophilous. After loading up on all of these antibiotics, I'm sure I'll need it.

The kids are enjoying a DVD of some old Sheera cartoons. A dear friend brought over a whole stack of movies yesterday, among them Howl's Move Castle (!!), Testaments (which apparently was showing in Temple Square), Ice Age 2, and another one or two I don't recall.

Howl's Moving Castle was definitely interesting. There were tons of serious departures from the book... the only things left were most of the characters and a few of the more amusing plot moments such as Howl's despairing tantrum after Sophie cleans his bathroom. I still enjoyed it quite a bit, the story was good nonetheless, and the imagery was charming.

No comments: