Friday, June 22, 2007

In the clear

I think it's safe to say that the infection is gone. I'm (of course!!!) finishing my prescribed course of antibiotics. It's a small price to pay to see this gone for good. But it's gone!!! The odds of that happening were so slim that I like to think in my little Christian heart that it was a personal miracle, just for Frodo and me. Every time I look at the scars I sigh with relief and gratitude. I get some sideways looks when I wear a short sleeved shirt but whatever. What's funny is that the worst scars are from where the cloth tape hurt me when I dressed it with gauze. LOL Dr told me to tell the OB and Frodo's pediatrician about these episodes, especially if they keep happening. Man has stopped showering in the locker rooms at work and I'm taking measures at home to see that our shower hasn't a single bloody microscopic organism calling it home. Thank you for all of the support!

No comments: