Saturday, March 31, 2007

Retraction?

Tag has been coughing all morning with asthma sounding hacks. It's been months since he's done this. I pulled him over to where I was sitting, lifted his shirt to watch him breathe to see if he was retracting, and he started messing around. He pushed his stomach out as far as it would go, pulled it all the way in, pulled his skin out to make "drawers", played with his ribs, and the whole time didn't cough or really breathe.

Me: Can you just please breathe like a normal person?
Tag: No.
Me: [getting frustrated] Why not?
Tag: I'm not a normal person.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

ROFLOL!!

jen said...

I love the stories about your son! This + the fridge trying to get chocolate. Priceless.
This is Jen from the roommate website, by the way.

Andrea Hardee said...

Hi Jen! Welcome. :)

He's a funny little guy. Each of my kids appreciate and exude their own forms of humor, but his is the most printable at this point. I'm thinking of making a killing from Reader's Digest and putting it into his college fund.