Sunday, March 18, 2007

Product review: Hershey's Kisses Coconut Cream Filled


Hershey's has come up with some interesting flavors over the years. I was very sad when I could no longer find Nestley's Treasures in Toasted Coconut flavor, but here comes Hershey's so the rescue! I'm not quite sure about the interior texture of these things. It feels like coconut shrapnel. The flavor is totally awesome. I thought about stockpiling them since they are a limited edition, but then woke up and realized that my stockpile wouldn't last long enough to be remembered by anything but my hips. -sigh- Nice while it's lasting though, eh?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I thought eating shrapnel was bad. How do you know what that tastes like? ;)

j/k...If you're really neurotic like me, you can freeze them in little sandwich baggies & hide them in various parts of your freezer to try and make them last.