Friday, October 17, 2008

Today's mess -- paper shredder

It could be worse. It could be jello all over the floor. Red Jello, with strawberries mashed into the carpet.

It could have been a whole bottle of rubber cement.

It could have been someone tearing their diaper apart.

It could have been last night's beans and rice walked on and smeared on the tv screen.

(none of the above have actually happened in my home. yet. thank goodness.)


Ack!! We've been caught!
Pebbles: Hi mom! [quick, do I blame the baby thing over there, do I do the cute eyes, what do I do?]
Bean: Baba! [wow, she was pretty mad about the cheese yesterday. Do I worry about this one or just wait and see what happens?]


Pebbles: Pitcher! [Hmmm, she isn't mad yet, so let's try cute.]
Bean: Oooo! [I'm still not sure about this lady. Why isn't she just jumping in here and having a snack, I mean having a good time with us?]




Pebbles: [awesome, cute worked and I didn't even have to blame the baby.]
Bean: [maybe if I give her some she'll feel responsible for the mess, too, and clean it up for me. Man, this stuff tastes great.]

1 comment:

Mamabug said...

Do you have telepathy? That was impressive.