Sunday, October 12, 2008

Have you ever...

Imagine this:

You're sitting on your bed, preparing to put your shoes on. Both of your socks are on, one leg is crossed in preparation to receive a shoe, so you bend down, pick up your shoe, straighten up, and realize you've got the wrong shoe. You decide whether to cross your other leg and just use the shoe you have or bend down and get the other shoe, and finally both shoes are placed.


When suddenly you realize you don't have your pants on.





Please say I'm not the only one who has done this.

2 comments:

Mamabug said...

uhhh.... no comment. hee hee

wet watermelon said...

Will was entirely dressed today for his interview (save his shoes and pants) and asked me "What do you think? Would they like my outfit?" I said they would probably tell him he forgot something...
"Oh, no I didn't, I have my resume with me..."
:)