Monday, October 27, 2008

pic catch up

This is a picture catch up post.

Princess took this one of a poster in her room from an archaeological fair we went to.

Just an interesting pic.


I don't remember if I've already posted this one or not. But it still makes me laugh.


My mom had the cutest idea: she sent the kids each a Halloween card with a $2 bill! I thought it was clever. I shamefully admit that I forgot to give the kids their mail when they got home and only remembered them after the older three were all tucked in. Here is Frieda enjoying her card.




I love this grin. She shows all her cute little teeth and wrinkles her nose.
These two girls, looking like peas in a pod.

She fell asleep like this on Saturday. It was a long day.

There was a case lot sale where we got a box of bacon. I thought it would be in one pound packages. Imagine my surprise.

Man's hummingbird feeder.
She sometimes locks herself in bedrooms and then hollers for help. She only hollered a couple of times before stopping, so I checked on her and found this. Doesn't look comfy at all.



And I just noticed I don't have any pics of Princess this time 'round. She usually prefers to be behind the camera, just like her old mom.

No comments: