Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spanking vs Shacking

Laugh Out Loud, folks. Based on this article, entitled "Spank Your Kids? You Likely Vote Republican." you are likely to vote Republican if you're what Jim Fay calls a Drill Sergeant-style parent.

Pipe down, you exceptions. They covered their rears when they said "likely."

We believe in well-behaved and considerate children, but we also encourage independent thought and self-sufficiency. We're registered Independents. :)

And folks, don't mind my politics. I'm not interested in war with those who disagree with me. I grew up Republican but saw a bit of the other side of things when I lived in Colorado. And next time you vote, take a look and see how many parties actually have a candidate for President, yet we limit ourselves to just two choices. There are even people running for that office who are listed as "unaffiliated" (including ol' Ralph Nader this year, who is running for the 4th time -- 5th, if you count the year he was a write-in).

-sigh- I'll be glad to have this thing over with.

2 comments:

Victoria and Steve said...

I agree...we should definitely have more than 2 real choices, Republican or Democrat. And, I cannot wait until the election's over too.

Victoria and Steve said...

That was me, Anne Marie, posting just then. I guess I was still signed in under my sister's account after checking her e-mail for her.