Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sleep!

I finally got 7+ hours of sleep all together last night.

Garlic oil, decongestant, and tylenol are all my friends. I have yet to peek in that red ear again but will do so this morning some time.

-sigh of deep gratitude- It's like that first night of full sleep after a new baby. Pure bliss, followed by leaping out of bed to make sure she's still breathing.

This is one of the few times in my life where I'm having a Celine Dion moment: A New Day Has Come.

This was my pre-dawn sky this morning. It's far more gorgeous in real life. My poor, simple camera can't come close to catching the light play in the clouds.

I thought the b&w was interesting as well. It looks almost like there's a fire over the horizon.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It's amazing what sleep and a few quiet moments can do for one's attitude isn't it?