Friday, May 02, 2008

Round three in as many weeks

Ugh. We had thought about traveling this weekend, but I still have the flu and all three girls have a hacking cough.

Whose bright idea was it to invent germs that mutate?? I'd like to have a few words with him. (I know, I know, I took microbiology. As Pebbles would say, "leeme-lone.")

Anyway, product review time.

I have seen these around for quite a while and was curious about them. My feelings on them in one word: Blech. 18% of your daily fat intake in just two small cookies is off-putting enough. The filling puts it over the top as one of the nastiest snack cake experiences of my life. I will never buy these again. Normal Oreo filling is hard enough to handle, but this contains a lighter, whipped version that is just over-sweet enough to be too much, but not sweet enough to cover the lard taste. Two thumbs down.

No comments: