Sunday, May 25, 2008

I hope you don't have dial-up -- pictures

I think this is about the largest batch of pics I have yet to upload to this blog. Brief explanations may accompany each image.

1. At Tag's birthday party, Pebbles was feeling a bit wan and attention deprived. Somehow she ended up with two people tending to her, tucking her into the small couch (which she had all to herself) with every last stuffed animal she owned and her treasured blanket. How did she manage that? Check out these eyes.

2. This is one that Friend C printed out for me. It's going on my wall.


3. Frieda. I love that smile.

4. These eyes are heart-breakers as well.

5. Another one for my wall. It was hot out and we played in the sprinklers.

6. This little guy just slays me.

7. He's so handsome, just like his dad.

8. She had just hurt something and was trying not to smile.

9. But she smiled anyway. She's still trying not to though.

10. This is from this evening. We stayed home sick (lingering croup that all the kids have now). We played with girl hair.

11. And this child just crackles with energy even while sick.

12. This one was so tired this evening. She barely dragged herself to bed. She spent the night at a friend's house last night.

13. All three in the computer chair. You know how crazy that can get. Frieda was being held by her dad and I wasn't sure that she wouldn't end up sliding right out of the chair with these three having so much fun.

2 comments:

Mediocre Renaissance Man said...

You have some great kids (and they don't look half bad either). Sorry they're all sick! Somehow they're managing to keep their smiles though!

Kelly said...

What good lookin' kids!!