Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Projects

The Projects

After Tag told me that meatballs were vegetables, I made this:

The kids seem to really like it. Every night we've been asking them to tell us what we had for dinner and put the right foods on the plate.

And here is a crate cover that even I, with my vanishingly diminutive sewing skills was able to make in about a half hour (if you don't count all of the interruptions that two little girls must make during thirty ETERNAL minutes). I measured wrong and actually have a whole bunch of the blue fabric folded under itself... oh well. It's cute. It's washable. I don't have to see the ugly crate.



A purse made from a Christmas place mat and some ribbon. Both were from the 50% off sales. Total cost: something like $2.50


A scarf I knitted up over the Christmas drive. I think it's my favorite so far.



And a better idea of the colors:

No comments: