Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been Shredded

It wouldn't work in the computer because the computer's stupid. (I don't want to hear about it)

So I got out the mini dvd player and prayed.

"Lord, I've decided to do this. I've asked for help finding the remote, for help in seeing this through for 30 days, and help with my health and changing my lifestyle. I've researched, studied, repented of my foolish pride concerning my shame in my body and begun my road. I've been eating healthier with more whole grains and vegetables, and I've been making greater efforts to serve my fellow people. I'm asking for a miracle. Please let this DVD player work for the whole work out. I'm going to have the faith to set it up, turn it on, and start. I will see it through. I'm in peachcot mode [ask me about that some time -- funny story]. I've tried every other means of getting this done. Now, if it's Your will that I do this, please provide a way."

So He did. And I did. And I've completed day one. :)

29 more to go. But I'm taking Sunday's off.

No comments: