Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yet more Tag

This kid cracks me up.

On the way to school our little friend we give rides to was telling Tag and Princess a story about robots. Many robots. In fact, 100 'finity robots. (the kids have lately been fascinated by the idea of infinity) Princess, ever the little adult, informed K that 100 infinity wasn't a real number. Tag, eager to support his friend, said "yes it is, it's just an Italian number."

Later this morning he informed me that he wanted to change his name.

A: That's an interesting idea. What name would you like to have?
T: Well, it can't start with [Princess], because that's a girl's name.
A: You're right.
T: I need a boy's name... but, wait, there's already a Jacob in this world. I guess I can stay being [Tag] for a while.
A: Good idea. Let me know if you change your mind.
T: Ok.

And then he runs off, the matter completely at rest in his mind. I love how he can get all serious and deep and then just shrug it off in favor of enjoying himself.

No comments: