Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Moving and leftie updates

Well, folks, we're getting down to the wire with this move. A few hitches: the snow storm that's due tomorrow (think/pray/meditate the ice off the roads before I have to drive a truck that's hauling my car!!!) , the travel reservations place called and left a message saying that my plane tickets are not only not on the day I chose, but I have two separate arrangements for two separate days and I need to call to pick a day and arrangement (did that make sense? thought not. ), and I'm finally starting to get nervous. My kids are excited to go see Man, and my grandmother who lives out there called to invite us to spend Christmas with her. What fun! I haven't spent a Christmas with her in... wow, like 17 years.

I left a note in Tag's daily folder for his preschool teacher, asking if she has noticed any hand preferences. She said that most of the time he uses his left hand, but after he picks something up he tends to switch between them. Leftie? Ambi? He has both in his genes, so the jury is still out concerning which hand he'll choose.

Toy sushi. Tres cute!

No comments: