Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Moving update

Well, Man has expressed continued interest in us getting out there, since there is a date in the middle of the month when, if we havn't moved in to the house, we have to start paying rent on it if we want to reserve it. So, I just need to make sure I have someone to drive out with me (still in negotiations), pack a moving truck, and drive on out. And hopefully this is the last time in my life when I'll have to pack my own moving truck. Ever. Hopefully.

Anyway, I'm stressed and out and busy which either means I won't be on the computer at all, or I'll spend all my free time trying to mentally detox by playing. Let's see.... I'm sitting here, editing pics and typing on my blog. Which option do you think I'm taking at this exact moment?

For your viewing pleasure:

His face has gone through the toddler -> kid transformation.

Movie star pose with sad baby:

Just took this one this morning. Those eyes are just enchanting.

No comments: