Sunday, November 12, 2006

Moving update, blog security update

Yay! Blogger has finished its beta and we now have a secure blog. We'll have to see if Man will allow names now. If you know of someone who would like to be able to view the blog, email me with their contact info and I'll see what I can do.

Moving date is set! We'll get the truck December 1st, and the kids and I will fly out the following Tuesday. I chatted with a nice young lady from the housing office and asked if there was some way to adjust the moving date so we could aviod paying over half a month's worth of rent when we won't be living there, and she got the date adjusted double quick. She even said that when we got there we could look at a few different houses and pick the one we would like to have. Yay! Many thanks to M at The Parks housing office.

No comments: