Friday, November 03, 2006

The Energizer Me

Do you ever feel like you're going, and going, and going, and going... And it just doesn't look like an end is in sight? I think I've finally gotten used to the idea of never sitting totally still while in my own home unless I decide that it is time to sit still.

I feel tired. But I like staying this busy, oddly enough. Just enough time to cuddle and play, take care of life's little neccessities, and do a couple of projects every now and then.

I spent the day at the local fort getting insurance taken care of so Tag doesn't run out of his medicine and then took a look around the PX and commissary. Cool stuff, and there are sure some great deals to be had if you look closely. I almost bought a high chair, almost bought a crib (the other one received irreparable damage, Pebbles sleeps in a travel crib for now), you know the story. Good deals everywhere. One of Man's fav quotes: Elephants for $2! It's a great deal if you need elephants and have $2.

No comments: