Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hair cut

F: Mom! I want to play a game on the tee-bee!

Me: No, honey, you have great toys! Go play.

F: Noooooo!!!

[Wailing, sadness, distress]






So then I went to go pick up her sister and friend (same person) from Pre-K.

Pebbles: Mom, I want to play a game on the tv.

Me: No, you have great toys. Go play.

Pebbles: [thoughtful look and a grin] Ok!


Results? Behold:



I forgot to take a before picture but it was bad. Her bangs were almost buzzed, the whole left side was chopped to bits. I took her in today to get it cleaned up and we first went with an asymmetrical bob but then it looked more like a mistake than fashion on a 3 year old. So we went with a traditional pixie. It was a bit shocking at first but it's really growing on me and it makes her big eyes look even bigger. So we went out and got some sparkly headbands, some with butterflies, to up the girlie quotient on that haircut.

Favorite quote comes from Tag: Wow, I think it's beautiful like Aunt Cheryl's hair.

That melted my heart right there.

No comments: