Thursday, May 07, 2009

Woohoo!

Woohoo! I have strep. Let the antibiotics roll! On the quick test, the test showed up before the control. How sick is that?

Everyone in the office came by to see my tonsils as word spread about how nasty they were. I speak like a deaf person not only from pain but also how big they are.

Man has a "stomach bug" (we'll see about that) and Princess has yet to be dx'd, but she has been home the last couple of days with flu-like stuff. Pebbles has antibiotics for her toe, and Freida's hideous yeast infection is clearing up with OTC stuff.

Now excuse me while I take my 103° self to bed again where my book awaits a warm snuggle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I wish I could make you chicken noodle soup. Does thought count? Take care of yourself please!!

Anne Marie said...

Hope you've gotten over it. So sorry that you've been ill. A high fever too...ugh! There should be some rule that moms of young children just can't get sick or something. Wishing you well.

Kelly said...

Hope you're on the mend by now!