Tuesday, May 05, 2009

It's the law here that if you take a child to a dr's appt, you must bring only the patient. If you are the patient, you may not bring any children with you at all.

At least the older two are in school.

Pebbles has an infected toenail and an appt to see the dr on Thursday. Yes, I've done everything I can think of for the past week and it merely continues to worsen.

At the same time, Frieda would need to be watched by a friend since the child care center won't care for kids who have any skin anomolies whatsoever, and Freida has a yeast infection (again).

Not really a big deal until we learn that I have a dr's appt two hours following Pebbles' appt, so I have to drop Freida off, take Pebbles, get done with a half hour to spare so I can drop her off and go to my appt. All of this during Frieda's nap time. Man also has an eye appt somewhere smack in the middle of all of this and will need transportation. Everyone is required to be at their appt 15 mins early for the convenience of the doc who will proceed to make us wait 45 mins to be seen.

I think we need some better appt planning strategies.

I guess it's a good thing we've had so many people over for dinner since we moved here. It makes it a bit easier to start asking after child care.

Maybe some banana muffins wouldn't hurt either.

No comments: