Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Church dress and photo therapy machine

Oma just couldn't resist: Frieda now has an adorable church dress.

Also, here are a couple of shots of the photo therapy machine.

The belt goes around her stomach and chest, taping in the front. The hose sticks out of clothes that snap up the front. Nursing her with this contraption was a pain, and so was transporting her around the house. I slept on the couch so I wouldn't have to keep unplugging and plugging for all of those nightly feedings.

A pic of the actual lights.

2 comments:

Emily said...

She really is so pretty, and she looks like such a little angel. I hope I get to meet her someday. And the dress is adorable! I'm so glad she's doing better... for her sake and for yours!

Kelly said...

That is such a cute little dress!!!