Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Because you just can't get enough pics of the baby...

I know I can't.
Mom said tonight that people are telling her to get pics of us to take home, so she snapped a couple of shots with our camera while F was awake this evening. I'm not even going to kid around with photo shopping software. I'm just going to crop and say that she and I had opposite degrees of cuteness in any given pic, so I'm giving them to you seperately. Ha!



How tired am I? Let me count the ways. I don't know what I would have done without Mom this whole time! One of these days I need to take a glamor shot and just leave the rest a mystery.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You and baby really do look great!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree--you may feel tired, but you look happy, healthy, and very cute--I miss you!

:) KM