Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stuff for Smart Masses

Ok, Man has found a website from which I may order anything I choose for him for whatever gift giving occasion [GGO] requires a list of things he would like to receive. Upon sharing this with a friend, he suggested that I get Man the caffeine soap. LOL Ok, so don't get him ANYthing from that website... just most things. In the past, many of you have asked me what he'd like for a GGO and I'm either totally stumped or I hoarde the one idea I have and won't tell you. Problem solved! This website has quite the price range as well as gift certificates.

I'm thinking that this website just made my upcoming Christmas a lot easier. Plush Microbes for all!! Don't worry... the kind of microbe you get won't have anything to do with my opinion of you. I just happen to think that the pimple one is pretty cute. ;) Same story for beer yeast.

No comments: