Thursday, January 18, 2007

Recent pics

How grown up can a pair of kids look? It surprises me every day how much they've grown... which reminds me of how old I am. ;)
Pebbles has been falling asleep without nursing lately. They were watching some Veggie Tales when I happened to glance over. Princess is such a patient sister to gently care for her sister and let her sleep like this. She got a great big hug after Pebbles was safely stowed in bed.
Speaking of Veggie Tales, has anyone seen the new ones ever since Jonah has been out? We saw Lord of the Beans the other day and I was totally blown away at how far they've come both visually and musically. It's been interesting to watch their journey and I'm glad that they've stuck with it. Tag's favorite three favorite movies of all time are The Incredibles, Jonah, and Lyle the Kindly Viking. I think he mostly likes the music in the latter two.

Interestingly, my Butterfly Princess's favorite movies to request are Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses and Hero. Yes, Hero, the Chinese kung fu movie starring Jet Li (with a brief appearance by Donnie Yen, can I get a cheer from the ladies!). It has a very vibrant color scheme and ladies who fly all over the screen in flowing robes and flying hair.

2 comments:

mydogtess said...

Hey, I got out to see that movie Curse of the Yellow Blossum - or whatever its called - which is the new one from the guy who did Hero and House of Flying Daggers. Pretty good movie with the expected colors and set design. Not a hppy movie tho. This royal family puts the funk in dys-function!

Andrea Hardee said...

Man talked about that one! It looked pretty interesting. The Empress apparently was the lady who played 4th Mistress in Raise the Red Lantern. Worth a rental? Was sad to see that Chow Yun-Fat plays a meanie but a tribute to his versatility.