Wednesday, January 24, 2007

By the dawning of the sun, they'll take over the world!

They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, NARF!!






One day Tag was scowling at me. Surprised, I asked him what in the world he was upset about. "It's a Brain face." I just about died laughing. Ever since then I've been able to say "are you pondering what I'm pondering?" to have either of the kids say "I think so Brain..." They have yet to finish that up with something like "... but where are we going to get a duck and a hose at this hour?" but I'm sure they'll get there. They do finish up "Gee Brain, what are we going to do tonight?" "The same thing we do every night... try to take over the world!!" Seeing Tag say that with his Brain face makes me laugh every time.

"I feel the need. The need for expeditious velocity!!"

(re-added the pics, which were somehow broken during the Great Google Outage of a few days ago)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ROFLMAO&PMP!!! My hubby and I play Pinky & the Brain too!!