Thursday, February 05, 2009

Pics

It has been a while since I've posted pics of the kids. Tag and Pebbles were into it but Princess is doing this thing where she avoids having her pic taken if at all possible. I think she likes the attention of someone trying to get her pic because as soon as I shrug and say "ok, that's fine" she says "wait! Take one now!" Freida doesn't like it to too much due to the mini-nova-esque flash.


Frieda, just up from a nap. Her eyes are big and bright and curly-lashed.




My boy loves any and all attention and isn't afraid to show it.




Silly kid, pausing in face making and peekaboo to let me catch one decent pic.




The face making. I love how you can not only see her tonsils, but her teeth are casting amazing shadows.



They just had 100 Day at school. We sent Tag with 100 pieces of Cap'N'Crunch.



I tried to get a pic of her without her pacifier. I love the look on Pebbles' face.



Aw, feeling a little better...



Because she was about to get the plug back. Once again, this was taken right after a nap.



Princess had come to tattle on someone (something I've observed her teacher encouraging) and couldn't be troubled with smiling with such pressing matters to attend to as Tag playing with the hose.


Tag, showing off the watch he got at Sonic.

No comments: