Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THERE IS NO EXCUSE!!!

Not that there ever was one...

Back to menu planning.

A nice lady in the ward has asked me to teach a class on menu planning. I laughed, and laughed some more, then I got ahold of myself and just laughed on the inside for a while.

It's called irony, dear readers.

So, anyway, like I always do when I get to teach a class, I've researched the heck out of it. Here is what I have so far:

Meal Planning Class.docx

This is the incomplete version. I have yet to flesh out all of the subpoints and I have a ton of recipes I want to add in there.

Anyway, while wandering around the web, I found this stunning website. Now, THERE IS NO EXCUSE for me to not have a meal plan. None, whatsoever. As if I was able to justify an excuse before.

BTW, the class is only supposed to be 15 mins long. Think it'll work? I'll have to talk fast and not take questions.

I also need to trim my stack of about 15 handouts and offer to email the linked doc above, since I'm sure the relief society doesn't want me to copy 30 pages per person in attendance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning website it is! For an organizer junky like us! I've been there before, but you know me. Stressing and then just winging are more my style~!

Anne Marie said...

Thanks for the links. I need something like that to get me motivated.