Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures

Here are some catch up pictures.


All the kids have been sick lately, especially this little one. She's been having a cough and conjunctivitis.


Peeking out of her blanket. This cute girl just grew into a woman's shoe size 6. That's right, folks, she only has 5 more sizes to catch up with her old mum.


She was trying to pose for the picture and watch the movie at the same time.


Ah, that's better.


"Hey, lemme take your picture." "Do I have to?"


It's a 15 minute class, so of course I need this many books and binders of information...


I also need some visual aids representing my various menu planning strategies.

This was my most successful attempt at menu planning:


An example of the note card system. It has a grocery list and recipe notes on the back, complete with side dish suggestions.

Since it's an Enrichment night class, I had to make one of the note cards using funny shaped scissors, funky scrap book paper, and a glue stick. It's a law. Ignore the big hair on the card that I couldn't see but my camera evidently did.

No comments: