Sunday, January 03, 2010

Pictures

I finally got a nice look on this one's face. I had to give up on taking pictures of her before she'd let me get a nice one.



Tag is feeling sick, and has for the last couple of days. This was the best I could get out of him.


"But mom," said Princess. "This is my normal face."
It appears that Pebbles disagrees with her.


A sign of things to come?


This is the girl I know.


Princess is learning to knit on a loom. Next come the needles!!


Pebbles was trying to arrange this little photo shoot, but Princess wasn't feeling very cooperative.


2 out of the 3 isn't so bad, right?


This little Thing 4 gets chapped skin around her mouth almost constantly. We've tried to combat it with lotions and ointments, but I fear that this is a battle we won't win until after winter is over.


They're so cute when they're sleeping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man those are some gorgeous children!

wet watermelon said...

I'm lovin' those kids! they grow two feet a month! In a year, they'll be taller than you and Man combined. You'll just have to house them in special living quarters on the base.

lol

Anne Marie said...

Look at those cute kids...they keep growing and growing! Very cool that one is knitting now. Love the comment about the spiders.