Tuesday, December 09, 2008

All I want for Christmas is the Taj Mahal

I asked the kids what they wanted for Christmas, and since I'm so organized I immediately lost the list. When I asked a second time, I found that the first try was just a warm up.

Princess:
Barbie
Bratz dolls
Stuffed animals
1st grade level books
jewelry
A doll school (instead of a doll house)
Gloves
Makeup
Fake glasses
New shirts
the Tinkerbell movie
a lap top computer
a bouncy ball

Tag:
calculator
race track with cars (he had one, but we've lost about 1/3 of the pieces)
fan with a spray bottle attached
toy house with people and furniture
water colors
lamp
remote control car
my own little couch
my own little exercising bike
my own keyboard
tool box with play tools
curtains for my room with Lightning McQueen on them
a mouse pad (at this point he had started just looking around the living room for inspiration)
gloves
a pen
hair paint
his own shelf
bouncy ball

My Christmas shopping is officially complete, including a couple of items from the above lists (definitely not a lap top computer or a couch) and now I'm waiting on Amazon to deliver.

Wrapping, on the other hand, is an entirely different blog post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE shopping on Amazon! Did you know that you could have them wrap the gift for you too? I did that last year and got a BIG "Thank You" from Santa for the extra help.

M.

Anonymous said...

Do we get to use this list, too?

Oma

Andrea Hardee said...

lol If you want to. I posted it for it's amusement value.

Anne Marie said...

Gotta love Amazon! I always get my husband involved in wrapping (mostly because I'm a procrastinator and wait until Christmas Eve to do it, and then he feels sorry for me and joins in on the fun).