Sunday, May 16, 2010

pics

This kid moves so much when he isn't watching a movie that it's almost impossible to actually photograph him. Does anyone else remember what a chunk he was as a baby??


I love these poses my girls get into. This is also Freida pre-bangs.

Nothing like a summer day to show how absolutely filthy your back window has become.



This one has been picking clover flowers like crazy since they started coming up. I have this bouquet next to me on the desk, smelling like sun warmed honey.



The light was so great for this little series:




I can't even describe how she says "flowers!" You know how kids say things in ways adults can't even begin to mimic. The bangs aren't combed here, but in real life her eyes are even more stunning now that they can be seen.


This beautiful child cleaned my grill! Now I just need to oil it.

1 comment:

CrustyCupcake said...

Sob - who are those amazing grown up looking chilren???