Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cart stalking

I admit it:

I just spent about 15 minutes going through the coupon clippers website, carefully selecting coupons for my desired products and in carefully considered quantities. Then closed the tab and walked away.

Then I spent about 30 minutes putting together outfits from the Coldwater Creek outlet website. One was a nice skirt/sweater combo in blue, another in purple. And a fabulously beautiful tshirt in gorgeous greens. Then I closed the tab and walked away.

My Amazon wishlist is getting a little out of hand, but only because I actually have an account there and closing the tab doesn't erase my cart.

Don't even get me started on the thousands of dollars worth of dreams I've shuffled in and out of my Webstraurant cart.

It's funny how idle dreams don't always spur me to acquisition.

What sorts of sites do you cart stalk?

2 comments:

Mediocre Renaissance Man said...

You want to see a VERY out of hand wishlist? Search for my email address among the Amazon wishlists.

Anonymous said...

Ummm... don't look at my wishlists! Wishing & wanting...