Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday Pictures

I realized that I havn't been posting enough pics of the kids. I'll try to do so more often. Sunday's a good time, since they tend to be better groomed then, but not always. ;) Today we all stayed home sick.
She's getting to be more and more her own person, but I still think she looks a lot like Pebbles.

Any caption ideas for the following photo? 1 rule: no diaper captions. That's too easy. ;)


Here's Pebbles. You'll see her full "outfit" in the video at the bottom.





Believe it or not, this is a candid. lol

Princess is the only person who got done up today since I promised her we would curl her new hair cut and take pictures of her in her Sunday dress. Her hair doesn't accept curl terribly well and this is some time after we had done it... so it's very slightly flippy, much to her disappointment. She wants perm-caliber curls. I think the haircut is extremely cute anyway.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption: "Oh No! Here comes that camera again! You can't see me, you can't see me, you... "

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me, sorry.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me, sorry.

KarenT said...

Maybe I'll get the hang of this one day!

KarenT said...

That is the sweetest picture of my little Eden!

Kelly said...

Hey, I just made a quilt out of that Noah's Ark print. How cool is that!

Cute kids, A!

Anonymous said...

Please let me come play with your kids!!!

:) Aunt K