Monday, November 29, 2010

WEBstraunt

I'll write a full review of my newest favorite website after the semester is over, but I just have to geek out about it for a moment.

I originally found WEBstaurant when I was looking for pizza screens.  Since then I've fallen in love with it over and over again as I browse and dream.  I want to open a bakery just to get my hands on all the wonderful goodness to be found on this amazing website!

Anyway, I wrote two reviews for the things I bought there, and they were both accepted!  They're giving me a $2 credit for each review that they publish!  I know it's only $4 but man, that's a new set of stainless steel measuring cups right there!  What a great incentive to keep reviewing. 

Hm... what else can I do with my $4?  I'm oddly giddy over that tiny sum of money. 

No comments: