Thursday, October 26, 2006

Notice of confidentiality

Ok, chatted briefly with My Man. I have all previous posts saved somewhere but removed them after Man mentioned that it would be better if the blog were just about kids and me. Man has a job, and it's somewhere in North America, but other than that he is anonymous. Everything about what he does just doesn't matter, including what he's doing where ever he is. I asked him before posting about a certain detail regarding what he's doing where he is, but he asked that it be removed tonight and not really spoken of.

Why? Well, safety, mostly.

So, this blog is officialy all about me and kids. Man is fine and everyone has new names. I'm Me, then I have Mog (My Oldest Girl), Tag (That Amazing little Guy), and Pebbles. My Man is who he is and no news is good news.
I'm considering starting a new blog, but using a different company and format for it. When I make a decision and set up a new place I'll send everyone invitations. You all know me, so email me if you're interested in continuing to read about the great adventures of Me, Mog, Tag, and Pebbles and I'll be sure to get you an invite.

This message will self destruct in about 3 days or so. ;)

No comments: