Tuesday, March 17, 2009

bites again

My hands are sticky from the hair glue we just got Tag. He's sporting dinosaur spikes today.

Instead of putting things together (like grouped on top of my dresser) and hoping that the movers will intuitively put them all in the same box, I'm putting things in ziploc bags. Annoying for them, maybe. Less annoying for me, definitely.

Headache.

Spring break had really rude timing this year. I guess it's been good to get the kids to pull some weight. We spent about 20 mins picking up the back yard yesterday. They still get a vacation and I have helpers who really do help. The olders play decently well with the youngers, and it's easier to use up all the perishables with more mouths looking for graze.

Trips to the store with four kids are still a farce. Thus the headache.

Sorry there isn't much funny today. Just wanted to let you know we're hanging in there and it's getting done. So glad I don't have to pack my house.

Hotels and maids for about three weeks again. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

So happy he passed! Good luck with all the moving prep.